Oneida County lake homes for sale. Own an entire Wisconsin lake!
- 54+ acres surround this Whitey Lake real estate.
- Two classic lakefront cottages.
- Completely secluded at the end of a private gated drive.
- Lake bed is mostly sand and gravel and the water is gin clear for swimming.
- Many stands of valuable timber of pines and hardwoods.
- A trail/road goes all the way around the lake.
- Great hunting & fishing.
- In the heart of the Minocqua, Tomahawk, Rhinelander area.
- First time available in 40 years.
Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (WI-DNR) Wisconsin lakes website: Whitey Lake is a 7-acre lake located in Oneida County. It has a maximum depth of 16 feet. Fish include Panfish(abundant) and Largemouth Bass (common). Lake bottom: 75% sand, 15% gravel, 0% rock, 10% muck. Hydrologic Lake Type: seepage. *** There is no public access, shore or boat launch. ***
A little bit of work will reclaim the swimming and dock area in front of the north cottage. Be sure to keep some of those little lily pads; they are excellent habitat and cover for the fish.
Owning this completely private lake will be like owning your own private state park.
Scroll through the photos above to see Oneida County GIS property maps.
For photos of the exterior and interior of the two cottages on Whitey Lake please take a look at this slideshow movie on YouTube: https://youtu.be/E4w5JgZeBFE
By appointment only please: Whitey Lake 8333 Fawn Lake Road, Harshaw, Wisconsin 54529. Please contact listing agent for higher resolution maps, property info & an appointment to get past the gate.
New Wisconsin real estate listing by Patrick O'Hearn. Please email/call/text to get updates of photos, maps and listing sheets when available. Thanks!
RANW-MLS Listing #50173367