After "location", the next rule of thumb about buying real estate right is "timing." This acreage is scheduled to be selectively cut and is estimated to yield approximately several hundred thousand dollars of harvested timber. Now is the time to buy this property.
With 512 acres and the custom built 2,300 square foot log cabin, there is no other hunting property for sale in Florence County like it. Looking at the list of items included with this property, it is safe to say there is no other property like it for sale anywhere in Wisconsin.
As a northwoods hunting property, you'll be amazed at how the 60 acres of established Alfalfa holds deer on the property and attracts deer from the surrounding county land. As a northwoods vacation home, you'll be amazed at the beautiful woodlands, ponds, buildings and outstanding recreational area. For peace and quiet and total seclusion, and to finally see the Milky Way again at night, this property is unparalleled.
- 2300 square foot main cabin: walkout with loft; 2 bedrooms; 2 bathrooms; great room with fireplace; wrap around covered deck; huge patio with fire-pit.
- Restored original 1940's trapper's cabin: the perfect bunkhouse for those people in your party who bring the "snore" to camp.
- The main house and the cabin both overlook and are on opposite ends of one of the ponds.
- Maple syrup shack: Whether as a hobby or as a business, the sugar shack is all set up to make gallons of your own brand of deer camp maple syrup.
- 45 foot by 66 foot heated pole building: store the camp truck, ATV's, snowmobiles, boats and everything else you'll need to enjoy this property year round.
- Mostly Maple and Oak with forested low lands for corridors, and trails cut throughout.
- Part of the property is in MFL, for reduced taxes; part is not in MFL, for exclusive hunting
- Substantial timber value, and ready for harvest
- 60 acres tillable acreage for rental income and wildlife holding
- Other, scattered clearings and food plots for numerous sites to hunt.
- Extraordinarily secluded, way back at the end of dead end road, and also adjoining county forest on three sides.
- Well maintained road all the way back to the home site.
- Blacktop apron and parking adjacent to main house.
- Multiple creeks run through the property.
- Multiple ponds throughout the property.
- Abundant wildlife: deer, bear, grouse, turkey, small game
- Close to the Menominee River including Big Quinnesec Falls and Little Quinnesec Falls Reservoirs on the Menominee River for fishing and boating.
- Easy drive to Florence County's well known Spread Eagle Chain of Lakes.
- Close to downhill skiing at Pine Mountain, Ski Brule and Norway Mountain, just across the border in the U.P.
- Numerous Trout Streams in the area including North Branch of the Pemebonwon River.
- The nearby towns of Iron Mountain, Niagara, Aurora and Kingsford provide supplies for camp.
- Only 90 miles north from Green Bay, Wisconsin.
This property is ready to own. Buy it now, and be hunting this fall.
Please call Patrick at Whitetail Dreams for additional listing info and to set up at time to get past the gate and tour the property.