Nearly 10 acres of Wisconsin hunting land & camping property for sale in Florence County near the town of Long Lake. A cleared camping site with storage shed and privy make this land ready for immediate use and enjoyment. In addition to adjoining & being surrounded by 1000’s of acres of national forest, Long Lake, Halsey Lake & Fay Lake and ATVing & snowmobiling trails are all nearby. There are plenty of dense thickets for cover, and the nearby Popple River and wetlands provide a reliable water source for deer and wildlife. Gated road. Please get in touch for location map & property landmarks.
- Surrounded by, directly adjoining or short walk to Nicolet National Forest
- Walk to an undeveloped and protected ‘Wisconsin Wild River’, the Popple River
- Easy, two hour drive from Green Bay/Appleton
- Close to beaches, boating and fishing on Long, Fay, Morgan and Halsey Lakes
- Snowmobile direct from property
- Close to ATV trail head
- Close to the small towns of Long Lake and Laona for supplies
- Private, gated road with only four other neighbors
- Cleared camping site
- Storage shed
- Wooded with hardwoods and pines
- Electricity on public road
From Long Lake, Wisconsin: south on Hwy 139 three miles to private gated road to property on right, Nicolet Preserves Rd. Look for real estate signs.
Please contact Patrick O’Hearn for additional property info and instructions on how to get past the gate. Cell: 1-920-227-3860