Camper on nearly 10 acres of Wisconsin hunting land for sale. Property adjoins & is surrounded by 1000’s of acres of Nicolet National Forest for hunting, hiking, ATVing & snowmobiling. Boat, fish & swim at nearby Long Lake, Halsey Lake & Fay Lake. If you’re looking for Wisconsin real estate for hunting AND enjoying all the classic northern recreational pursuits go check out this listing. A gated private road adds to the seclusion and privacy. Please get in touch for location map & property landmarks & info about the camper.
- Surrounded by, directly adjoining or short walk to Nicolet National Forest
- Walk to an undeveloped and protected ‘Wisconsin Wild River’, the Popple River
- Easy, two hour drive from Green Bay/Appleton
- Close to beaches, boating and fishing on Long, Fay, Morgan and Halsey Lakes
- Snowmobile direct from property
- Close to ATV trail head
- Close to the small towns of Long Lake and Laona for supplies
- Purchase includes functional camper. Clean it up and start camping.
- Private, gated road with only four other neighbors.
- Cleared camping site
- Wooded with hardwoods and pines
- Electricity on public road
From Long Lake, Wisconsin: south on Hwy 139 three miles to private gated road to property on right, Nicolet Preserves Rd. Look for Waterfront Dreams Real Estate signs.
If you’re looking for remote, secluded land for camping or building and want large surrounding acreage for recreational purposes please give me a call to get maps and photos. I’ve walked this property and can answer any questions you may have.
Please contact Patrick O’Hearn for additional property info and instructions on how to get past the gate. Cell: 1-920-227-3860